SirRoyal

TRAIL CAM BAN UPDATE 3/17/21

42 minutes ago, Explorer said:

It is considered the same as a crossbow. So champ. Muzzy. Crossbow permit.  Rifle season. HAM. I have only ever even seen one or two people with even crossbows so I am not concerned.  Legally my doctor could write me a note from my shoulder surgery and I could get a permit. But I can ethically still draw my bow at 70lbs...  Its not just airbows. You can hunt with high caliber air rifles shooting slugs now.

I've seen hunt videos of guys killing hogs with .50 caliber air rifles. They were getting really close and making head shots. Pretty crazy. 

16 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

I've seen hunt videos of guys killing hogs with .50 caliber air rifles. They were getting really close and making head shots. Pretty crazy. 

My brother has a 25 caliber that is impressive.  They aslo make full auto ones..

• Like 1

20 round rotary mag. Pump the system with a bike pump basically.  22 caliber at 1200+fps. Legal to own if you are 18 or older. 

• Like 1

Just so you guys know when you are making donations and signing up for Clubs here in AZ, the Arizona Deer Association wrote a letter to the Commission supporting the Trail Camera Ban. I would love to know if they polled the membership or voted as a Board of Directors or what.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heat said:

Just so you guys know when you are making donations and signing up for Clubs here in AZ, the Arizona Deer Association wrote a letter to the Commission supporting the Trail Camera Ban. I would love to know if they polled the membership or voted as a Board of Directors or what.

I'm gonna have to go sign up for a membership with them now. Good for them.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Heat said:

Good on the Arizona Deer Association for doing that.

• Like 1

The people who put out cameras by the case load are the problem.  The Lame and Squishy should just control those, but they cant so they use the sheep control method.  Ban everybody.  Except they dont have the jurisdiction to do that so, in their infinite lameness they are attempting to create all sorts of excuses for a law.  The only problem is it is unenforceable and and ambiguous.  But, they are now in a the box of looking stupid if they dont pass something even if it is wrong.  If they do force feed the law then the only people who they catch will be the unaware new guy that doesnt read or understand all of the "rules".  It sounds very much like the lefties with their "sensible gun laws".  LOL

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ThomC said:

The people who put out cameras by the case load are the problem.  The Lame and Squishy should just control those, but they cant so they use the sheep control method.  Ban everybody.  Except they dont have the jurisdiction to do that so, in their infinite lameness they are attempting to create all sorts of excuses for a law.  The only problem is it is unenforceable and and ambiguous.  But, they are now in a the box of looking stupid if they dont pass something even if it is wrong.  If they do force feed the law then the only people who they catch will be the unaware new guy that doesnt read or understand all of the "rules".  It sounds very much like the lefties with their "sensible gun laws".  LOL

They seem to be able to enforce the unenforceable bait ban just fine.

• Like 1

Baiting used to be pictorial.  Those whom may still continue ,just don't post it!

Bait in less obvious places, it'll be the same with cameras ! Don't post pictures, avoid waterspots!

2 hours ago, elkaholic said:

Baiting used to be pictorial.  Those whom may still continue ,just don't post it!

Bait in less obvious places, it'll be the same with cameras ! Don't post pictures, avoid waterspors!

95% of the problem is waterholes. So they will achieve their goal. Perfect.

2 hours ago, 654321 said:

They seem to be able to enforce the unenforceable bait ban just fine.

Can’t wait till they ban long range rifles and range finders too.

• Like 1