jdown

WTB 10/22 and A17/A22 Trigger

Anyone happen to have an upgraded trigger for a Ruger 10/22 or a Savage A17/22 laying around by chance they want to sell? 

Thanks

I have replaced all my 10/22 triggers. Purchased from CDNN Sports 1-800-588-9500. I believe  they were around 59-69 bucks. Might check here, pretty simple drop in replacement.

Andy

Thanks. That's a lot cheaper than what I am finding out there right now.  I'll take a look--thanks!  

Called and no dice.  I replaced mine about 20 years ago and it was $100ish back then, but now everything is $200ish. Was hoping to find one for my son used or a bit cheaper.  I'll keep looking. 

Thanks again. 

Sign up on their website, they'll post new stuff as they get it in, but it goes pretty quick. took me a couple tries to finally get a few.

Andy

• Like 1

Look up Brimstone Gunsmithing, they do work on YOUR trigger group and do it for a reasonable price, might be an option for you.

• Like 2

On 3/18/2021 at 6:49 AM, Bucks&bulls said:

Look up Brimstone Gunsmithing, they do work on YOUR trigger group and do it for a reasonable price, might be an option for you.

Just wanted to update and say thank you to Bucks&Bulls. Great recommendation, just got the trigger back and for the price I don't think you can beat it. I have one set up with a Mag Reseach trigger and it is impressive but for $200 less, I'll go this route anytime for all I do with it! I think it came back in right at 4 weeks and with a pretty darn crisp 2.7lb.  Thanks again and recommendation for anyone looking.  I wish they would have been able to do my A22 trigger too! 

• Like 1