Big Nasty

Hello fellow hunters

New to the forum.  Just saying hello and to introduce myself.  Archer from Tucson with a passion for elk, muleys and those stupid little whitetail (I hate them and everything they stand for as they continue to elude me).  name is Phil.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Big Nasty said:

New to the forum.  Just saying hello and to introduce myself.  Archer from Tucson with a passion for elk, muleys and those stupid little whitetail (I hate them and everything they stand for as they continue to elude me).  name is Phil.

Hey Phil!  You don’t have an aunt or a friends girlfriend or anything that works at the game and fish by chance do you?  Maybe a tarot card reader or anyone who would know when they’re gonna run credit cards for elk and antelope?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Hey Phil!  You don’t have an aunt or a friends girlfriend or anything that works at the game and fish by chance do you?  Maybe a tarot card reader or anyone who would know when they’re gonna run credit cards for elk and antelope?

I know a guy who knows a guy who sleeps with a girl who works with the janitor at the AZGFD.  He heard that the draw results will be out once they determine the final digit in Pi.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Big Nasty said:

I know a guy who knows a guy who sleeps with a girl who works with the janitor at the AZGFD.  He heard that the draw results will be out once they determine the final digit in Pi.

you'll fit right in...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome Phil. Definitely off on the right foot already and will fit in great. Tucson archer here too...hoping to know before April if I have an elk tag to look forward to. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yotebuster said:

Hey Phil!  You don’t have an aunt or  girlfriend or anything that works?

@yotebuster, dang forward to ask for the new guy to kick in on the service provider/hooker angle right from the 1st post.  But i like the style and have a few bengjis than need spendin.

@big nasty - welcome to the forum, fun times here, some are too sensitive and some dont care, but we have fun here.

7 minutes ago, n2horns said:

@yotebuster, dang forward to ask for the new guy to kick in on the service provider/hooker angle right from the 1st post.  But i like the style and have a few bengjis than need spendin.

@big nasty - welcome to the forum, fun times here, some are too sensitive and some dont care, but we have fun here.

I was just glad Yote didn't ask for pics of my wife.  

1 hour ago, Big Nasty said:

Be careful everyone he might be a impostor from G&F. Lol

1 minute ago, wish2hunt said:

Be careful everyone he might be a impostor from G&F. Lol

No chance in he L L I would associate with that Govt run facility.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Big Nasty said:

That will happen after you hit the 100 post mark. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Big Nasty said:

I've got some to sell. JK

Welcome to the site.