Sign in to follow this  
CouesFanatic

ITS ON!!!!!!

Scammer alert, someone named Arizona Game and Fish hit my card for $50.  Can't be right, we were skipping the draw this year due to covid was my understanding.  

Have to see if more hit, one more youth tag hopefully. 

• Haha 2

Oh ya!

20210318_171413.jpg

2 hours ago, Edge said:

Anybody's portal showing tags?

Mine is not showing a tag, but I am showing a CC hit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goldfinger78 said:

Got hit 2 bull tags!!! That will be 5 years in a row for my son with an elk tag!!!

Congrats Chris 

• Like 1

My 10 year old son got a hit, I can't wait to tell him! I also got hit with the wife and my buddy too.

So much fun to be had. Need another freezer...or two.

• Like 4

They hit cards today but why can’t AZG&F update their portal today ? To simple ? AZ has the best elk but the very worst elk draw in the west....by far !! Is the AZ draw conducted in a building in India or is it actually in AZ ? Serious guestion.

• Haha 1

Nada here. Congrats to all who drew tags! 

12 minutes ago, joe hunter said:

They hit cards today but why can’t AZG&F update their portal today ? To simple ? AZ has the best elk but the very worst elk draw in the west....by far !! Is the AZ draw conducted in a building in India or is it actually in AZ ? Serious guestion.

They can't post to the portal because they still have to charge the next in line for declined cards and then charge more people after some of those cards get declined. Lots of complaints but this isn't a valid one.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, joe hunter said:

"Hold on the line while I ask my supervisor."call21.jpg.ef0f574392891f12bad28eeeb168de1d.jpg

• Like 1

Charge the card, authorized transaction, that tag is gone hit the portal....in 2021 that is simple !! Can you imagine what it would be like filling your car up with gas and using a credit card if the fuel company used the same procedure as AZG&F it would take you from 8am when you inserted your card until 4 pm sitting at the pump until it read Authorized you can leave now.