Sign in to follow this  
CouesFanatic

ITS ON!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, joe hunter said:

Charge the card, authorized transaction, that tag is gone hit the portal....in 2021 that is simple !!

+1

They should have the ability to update the portal instantly if the CC charge is authorized/not declined by the financial institution.  Should not have to wait additional time for the system to process through the secondary/tertiary applications as a result of declined cards first time through.

3 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

Congrats, now go change that tampon and enjoy your hunt.  

I’m more of  Tampax feller.....pads are less intrusive! Thanks though Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Got hit for elk. Possibly my last AZ elk hunt for awhile as we are planning on moving early next year. Using a rifle this time.

• Like 5

NOTAGS is my handle for a reason. 6 apps, nada on the cc. I’m calling the Brn, aka Attorney General, gonna sue the GF for discrimination against my apps.   

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 68OLDS said:

+1

They should have the ability to update the portal instantly if the CC charge is authorized/not declined by the financial institution.  Should not have to wait additional time for the system to process through the secondary/tertiary applications as a result of declined cards first time through.

Two different beasts.

9 minutes ago, DUG said:

Got hit for elk. Possibly my last AZ elk hunt for awhile as we are planning on moving early next year. Using a rifle this time.

Look into a lifetime license. You still have same odds as a res if you do move. BUT you still gotta pay Nonres prices

• Like 2

Hit for antelope. 24 bonus points. Worth waiting for!

• Like 7
  • Wow! 1

This is 2021, the second someone is drawn, G&F should be able to send someone to the address listed on the app, ask them to update their CC info if needed, perhaps drive them to the bank if needed, process the card, throw them a little party and do a happy dance for the successful draw, go to vehicle, print out the tag, walk back up to them, hand it to them and then provide a map or GPS for tracking collars on the biggest animal in that unit. Maybe then everyone would be happy.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ohthatguy said:

This is 2021, the second someone is drawn, G&F should be able to send someone to the address listed on the app, ask them to update their CC info if needed, perhaps drive them to the bank if needed, process the card, throw them a little party and do a happy dance for the successful draw, go to vehicle, print out the tag, walk back up to them, hand it to them and then provide a map or GPS for tracking collars on the biggest animal in that unit. Maybe then everyone would be happy.  

Not enough, not a chance in today's entitlement culture. 

My son-in-law drew either early 10 bull or 5b late bull !! Giddy-up !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ohthatguy said:

Sounds like someone didnt get drawn again..... Thats ok you can come help on our 2 elk hunts...