Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

Nobody / anybody

There are two residents with 31, six residents with 30 and nine residents with 29 so he isnt wrong. If those three groups of BP holders all go for 5b rifle only it will be 4 more years before they all get a tag. And that's if a nr doesn't get one of the bonus pass tags. Throw that in there and it could be 6-7 years.

12 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

There are two residents with 31, six residents with 30 and nine residents with 29 so he isnt wrong. If those three groups of BP holders all go for 5b rifle only it will be 4 more years before they all get a tag. And that's if a nr doesn't get one of the bonus pass tags. Throw that in there and it could be 6-7 years.

Thanks for the info.....and thanks for letting me know what my 27 are worth, jackshit hahaha 

10 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

Better start shooting a bow lol

10 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

Better start shooting a bow lol

Screenshot_20210319-133132_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

I’m a bow hunter first, but with this many point I’ll hold out for a rifle tag. Tried to get an archery tag for a lot of those points. 

5 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

He said his dad 4a and 4b he thought with 29

Now I would say he is mistaken. Maybe doesn't draw 4a but 29 for 4b should 100%. Should be 100% for 4a to be honest.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

Now I would say he is mistaken. Maybe doesn't draw 4a but 29 for 4b should 100%. Should be 100% for 4a to be honest.

4a and 4b were both 100% at 27 last year, doubt they jumped 2 points in one year. 

5 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I’ve had 3 archery goat tags. I didn’t even really go on the second one, and went for a couple days on the 3rd. 

How'd those turn out if you dont mind me askin?

On 3/19/2021 at 12:22 AM, verdehunter said:

I recieved a call back in September that I was next in line for a rifle tag in 9. I turned it down since it was only 2 weeks before the hunt. Got hit with an antelope charge today, 26 points. Slim to none chance it could be for my daughter though, she has 0 points.

It will be your daughter!  That’s the way it works..... just ask Lance!