Hoss50

Need Your Spots

Got a CC hit for elk. I need you all to send me your best spots to hunt. I know about the power lines and hunting the res without permission, but I need your best spots in all units! :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

So you turn left at the windmill and you drive about 4 or 5 miles. Get out climb the ridge to the left and glass south. Good luck   

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

The Coleman campground guide says that you can find Elk in Peppersauce Canyon on the backside of Mount Lemmon in Unit 33.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Azelkaholic2017 said:

I heard 4A is a Sleeper unit.

I thought it was B...😎

1 hour ago, Hoss50 said:

Got a CC hit for elk. I need you all to send me your best spots to hunt. I know about the power lines and hunting the res without permission, but I need your best spots in all units! :)

Save your self the trouble and hire a Guide

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Big Nasty said:

The Coleman campground guide says that you can find Elk in Peppersauce Canyon on the backside of Mount Lemmon in Unit 33.

Right by the cave! (Maybe a little inside)

You musta scored one of them primo 12a tags. You don't even need to hunt hard, place is crawling with elk. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

None of my buddies got drawn so no elk hunting trips for me! Time to count down for deer! Hopefully that draw can go smoother since they probably fixed most the issues this time

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

You musta scored one of them primo 12a tags. You don't even need to hunt hard, place is crawling with elk. 

I have hunted 12a for walk before...only because I had the seer tag too though. 

3 hours ago, oz31p said:

Save your self the trouble and hire a Guide

From the guy that was talking trash about guides on another post last night   Today you like guides yesterday You hate them.  Take some medicine dude. 

3 hours ago, az300wby said:

From the guy that was talking trash about guides on another post last night   Today you like guides yesterday You hate them.  Take some medicine dude. 

The op is a sarcastic post. My comments are also sarcastic. 

• Like 2