Sign in to follow this  
plang00

Accountiblity

12 minutes ago, plang00 said:

I was fortunate enough to be drawn.....I’m still going to demand that AZGFD tell us all why they failed.....

Why? They are under no obligation to tell us squat. There is no deadline to hit credit cards that I am aware of.

• Like 7

Knock your socks off.   The middle of March used to be the norm.  If the delay in the draw is the biggest issue in your life, you have no idea how fortunate you really are. And you drew......Cry me a freaking river

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, creed said:

Why? They are under no obligation to tell us squat. There is no deadline to hit credit cards that I am aware of.

You're just happy because you drew an archery bull tag you old dog. 

Failed at what? Did they miss the deadline to pull tags and mail them out yet? 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, plang00 said:

I was fortunate enough to be drawn.....I’m still going to demand that AZGFD tell us all why they failed.....

Yeah, I'm going to call and demand they give me 10 extra bonus points because I feel by them taking so long, I didn't get drawn!!!

Good thing he draw a tag! If he didn’t he would be going into full rage right now. 
He is from California 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, az300wby said:

Good thing he draw a tag! If he didn’t he would be going into full rage right now. 
He is from California 

I’m laughing at az300wby..........this is his second or third attempt at him labeling me Cali f........

AZGFD needs to own up to this bs......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, plang00 said:

I’m laughing at az300wby..........this is his second or third attempt at him labeling me Cali f........

Just busting your balls man.  Life is good you got a tag and my kid got a tag.  
I know you are from AZ moved to Cali and come back.  Welcome home man. 

Lol, that moment when you think you have a mob behind you, only to find out your the only one streaking down the street.  

Being upset about a perceived delay in cc charging is something I'd expect from the newer entitled generation.  You look far too old in your picture to fall into that category. Give it a rest Frank the tank. 

• Haha 1

If he mentioned trail cams as part of his issues with the draw.  SirRoyal would be part of the mob.  Full rage and lawyer talk 

1 hour ago, plang00 said:

What exactly do they need to own up too?? Where in the regs does it say they have to charge cards the day after the deadline? Get over it man you drew a tag be happy! I didn’t draw squat & I am not going to cry about it. I can go out of state to hunt elk if I want, I can put in for the deer draw, and if I don’t draw deer I will buy an over the counter tag & hunt. Quit your bitching life is way to short to cry about the draw being late its done now SO GET OVER IT!!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Lol, that moment when you think you have a mob behind you, only to find out your the only one streaking down the street.  

Being upset about a perceived delay in cc charging is something I'd expect from the newer entitled generation.  You look far too old in your picture to fall into that category. Give it a rest Frank the tank. 

Come on!!! Everyone’s doing it!! Honey....is KFC still open?

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, creed said:

Exactly, failed looks like they met their deadline. Some people don’t read, probably same person that doesn’t read the Regs 😂 jk