junior71

22N Early Rifle Elk

9 minutes ago, Desert muley said:

He should be excited to draw that tag. I drew it last year and was in the bulls every day. The heat was a problem and they stopped screaming about 7:30 or 8:00. I shot my bull at first light and it was 2:30 before we had him back to my brothers house 5 miles East of Payson. We were very concerned about losing the meat it was about 85 degrees by noon. I was not looking for a monster just wanted a decent 6x6 which is what I shot.

IMG_20200928_060329576 (1).jpg

I think my boys and I bumped into you during the hunt on Sunday AM. Glad to see you sealed the deal, would love to see a post on how it played out.

12 points? How old is he? What kind of bull are you looking for? What kind of time off does he have to hunt? How much scouting help does he have & how reliable is it? Sooo many questions.....in any event, great tag. Make the most of it. Congratulations 

Sir if you like give me a call. If your able I can meet with you and spend the day in the unit. I can put you in areas that will produce bulls. Dave 602-228-1719..... If possible let’s do it in the next 6 ish weeks. I will be busy with other units and out of state hunts after that....

27 minutes ago, azelkhunter2 said:

Sir if you like give me a call. If your able I can meet with you and spend the day in the unit. I can put you in areas that will produce bulls. Dave 602-228-1719..... If possible let’s do it in the next 6 ish weeks. I will be busy with other units and out of state hunts after that....

Take Dave up on this offer.