1uofacat

G&F actions today "disenfranchised" many

Just now, trphyhntr said:

no neither did. and it showed that my friend who didnt apply with him but was on his app, had 0 points. so the original applicant had 8, so it probably averaged him to 4 points. 

yes!  I'd raise holy he-doubletoothpicks!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

i went back and looked at the screenshot again, it says first applicant 8 points, second 0, average 12. wtf is going on

wow... 

I was charged for 3 elk tags on Thursday. Myself, my wife, and my dad. All 3 separate applications. We checked our portals this morning and it only shows I’ve drawn a tag. The other two portals show not drawn. The charges have posted and remain posted to the account. This draw is completely Fu*ked up...

4 minutes ago, CWpredator said:

I was charged for 3 elk tags on Thursday. Myself, my wife, and my dad. All 3 separate applications. We checked our portals this morning and it only shows I’ve drawn a tag. The other two portals show not drawn. The charges have posted and remain posted to the account. This draw is completely Fu*ked up...

not for those who YOU bought tags for!  🤣

50 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

i went back and looked at the screenshot again, it says first applicant 8 points, second 0, average 12. wtf is going on

I put in by myself and it shows me as 8 with a party average of 10...that’s my hunter Ed and loyalty points added. 

2 minutes ago, bigorange said:

I put in by myself and it shows me as 8 with a party average of 10...that’s my hunter Ed and loyalty points added. 

still dont know see how he could have got an average of 12 showing 8 and 0.

6 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

still dont know see how he could have got an average of 12 showing 8 and 0.

Him and his buddies hunter ed and loyalty points would be 4 total

33 minutes ago, QCwtAddict said:

Him and his buddies hunter ed and loyalty points would be 4 total

Yeah except it says average 12. And keep in mind applicant B did not apply with applicant A in any way shape or form. He just magically appeared