1uofacat

G&F actions today "disenfranchised" many

Not as bad as those screw ups but a family member got charged for 2 separate $135 charges and turns out his kids drew 2 youth cow tags that should have been $50 each. I think whoever was in charge finally said F it, ready or not, hit the button. 

• Like 1

now, i have a customer in my office who applied. said something like they had 3 dudes on their app with 2 2 and 1 point. theyre average said 7. they were drawn

• Wow! 1

im the one trphyhntr is talking about. absolutely wild. I've never hunted or put in with this guy I know and somehow ended up on his portal application LOL what's the odds. says I have 0 points an I had 9. biggest head scratcher yet with all this! my account is normal shows I didn't draw what I applied for. 

7 minutes ago, SwarovskiCoues said:

im the one trphyhntr is talking about. absolutely wild. I've never hunted or put in with this guy I know and somehow ended up on his portal application LOL what's the odds. says I have 0 points an I had 9. biggest head scratcher yet with all this! my account is normal shows I didn't draw what I applied for. 

I'd be asking for a tag. They'll just say oh no your points are fine it was just a glitch on the portal. No worries.

1 minute ago, AZtroutman said:

I'd be asking for a tag. They'll just say oh no your points are fine it was just a glitch on the portal. No worries.

well, I would consider having a lawyer "ask"... as you're probably right in that they'll just tell us everything is fine!  😁

but i never applied with him is the thing. i randomly showed up on his portal account under his app ..... i physically applied solo 

16 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

now, i have a customer in my office who applied. said something like they had 3 dudes on their app with 2 2 and 1 point. theyre average said 7. they were drawn

wonder how many WM's bonus points averages were incorrect and got drawn (because of it)?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SwarovskiCoues said:

..... i physically applied solo 

how did you physically apply?  You mean "electronically" applied solo?

16 minutes ago, 1uofacat said:

wonder how many WM's bonus points averages were incorrect and got drawn (because of it)?

im thinking a lot at this point.