1uofacat

G&F actions today "disenfranchised" many

5 hours ago, 1uofacat said:

The leftover tag list is out now, and it came out after hours or perhaps during the night.  That said, given how leftover tag draw works, they take the mail bags & literally dump them out randomly picking out apps one at a time by hand on Monday.  Apps MUST BE RECEIVED through US Mail only at first. 

The problem is unless you are able to physically drop off an app in the Phoenix area today at a US Mail drop-off location, your app won't be received in the Phx office until at least Tuesday. 

From Flagstaff,  one has to drop off their leftover app in the mail the Friday before the draw... which wasn't possible.  Two will get the leftover September Hopi tags in 4a (archery bull & cow, prime tags), but not anyone who drops off apps into the US Mail outside of Phx.

Therefore, two leftover "Phx area" applicants will be dancing soon!  Typically we have a week to schedule/time this, but this year had been... "different"...

Tissue?

Soy Latte?

Maxipad? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Yeah except it says average 12. And keep in mind applicant B did not apply with applicant A in any way shape or form. He just magically appeared 

I misread 

42 minutes ago, JSR said:

Tissue?

Soy Latte?

Maxipad? 

Moron, if you read the thread you'd see I was drawn & doesn't affect me personally.  This is just another example of how screwed up this year is.

Ya this was a very weird draw. been checking everyday for a charge and Thursday I got a hit for 4b and nothing for wife on Thursday or Friday. Only one credit card hit Thursday. Nothing yesterday and this morning I check my account and there is another hit for my wife and now we have two tags. 4b early archery and 3a3c early archery bull. There is still hope fellas and I have no idea how that happened and usually anything that is charged to my card posts immediately on my account. So I am pretty sure they charged me this morning. Super pumped and man do I got a good problem to deal with . Two early archery tags. Good thing the units are right next to each other. But seemed wierd that my wife got a tag for a premium hunt on a Saturday. 

They should auction off the leftover tags..😁😁

37 minutes ago, 1uofacat said:

Moron, if you read the thread you'd see I was drawn & doesn't affect me personally.  This is just another example of how screwed up this year is.

30E82DE3-AAC5-48B3-B254-2D0BBDDB0D02.jpeg

1 hour ago, QCwtAddict said:

Alot of people on the Facebook groups are posting that their portals are showing strange things. Mine is correct

My bonus points are wrong on my portal. I have the same amount as before the draw. Sometimes it takes a few days to get those updates but the date on the bonus point screen says it was updated today. 

6 minutes ago, BMart said:

My bonus points are wrong on my portal. I have the same amount as before the draw. Sometimes it takes a few days to get those updates but the date on the bonus point screen says it was updated today. 

Yeah I drew a goat tag and my bonus points havent changed. Like you said that's normal though

Next years draw statistics should be an interesting read.... the 1/2 pass as compared to the bonus pass with regard to bonus points. I bet they screwed it up so bad they won’t even publish them.....

4 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I didn’t get a cc charge and my portal shows “not drawn” I’m pretty sure it’s wrong!!

Sounds like a 4a bull tag to me!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

071A9359-4C57-4C35-95E9-DA17B9A6B7C8.jpeg

That is a correct screen for two apps, one with 8 species points and the other with zero, both having loyalty and hunter ed points.

• Confused 1