1uofacat

G&F actions today "disenfranchised" many

6 minutes ago, wapitibob said:

That is a correct screen for two apps, one with 8 species points and the other with zero, both having loyalty and hunter ed points.

I thought they averaged the 2 together? 

But again, the main issue here is applicant b did not even apply with applicant a. 

3 hours ago, plang00 said:

Next years draw statistics should be an interesting read.... the 1/2 pass as compared to the bonus pass with regard to bonus points. I bet they screwed it up so bad they won’t even publish them.....

They did this on a spring draw that got screwed up so I'm sure they'll do the same here.

1 minute ago, AZtroutman said:

They did this on a spring draw that got screwed up so I'm sure they'll do the same here.

They didn’t post them?? I don’t pay much attention to the spring stuff.

9 minutes ago, wapitibob said:

That is a correct screen for two apps, one with 8 species points and the other with zero, both having loyalty and hunter ed points.

And we just ignore the group average of 12? With one guy with 8 and one guy with 0? And the one guy with 0 didn't even apply with the guy with 8? Looks fine to me! 

a36998d119d6b3087a6435750ef0e888.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow! 1

Just now, plang00 said:

They didn’t post them?? I don’t pay much attention to the spring stuff.

Yeah I don't remember exactly but it was about 3 years ago. It just showed a message saying due to complications with the draw we will not be posting bonus point reports for the spring draw.

Just now, AZtroutman said:

Yeah I don't remember exactly but it was about 3 years ago. It just showed a message saying due to complications with the draw we will not be posting bonus point reports for the spring draw.

So a blanket cover for screwing up....& I’ll bet any complaining went unanswered....

25 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I thought they averaged the 2 together? 

But again, the main issue here is applicant b did not even apply with applicant a. 

You are looking at an "application" screen within the portal. The individual points column are species points for each individual, and group points are total species/loyalty/hunter-ed points. This screen doesn't show the combined and averaged points for the group even though the column is titled "group points".

Doesn't really matter if some guy didn't actually apply, this screen thinks they did; I'm just telling you what those two point columns are showing. The upside is, this screen isn't a real time look at your application. 

6 minutes ago, wapitibob said:

You are looking at an "application" screen within the portal. The individual points column are species points for each individual, and group points are total species/loyalty/hunter-ed points. This screen doesn't show the combined and averaged points for the group even though the column is titled "group points".

it literally says "group points average" 

• Like 1

"it literally says "group points average""

And that's why I called licensing several years ago to inquire. It makes no sense to  use that descriptor; they should leave the points off the screen.

Just now, AZtroutman said:

To make it easier for you Bob. Years past all apps I have ever seen have been right on. Including the "group average" that's "not really the group average"

Screenshot_20210320-195031_Chrome.jpg

The plot thickens 

3 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

I can look thru my past applications and in every instance, every species, "individual points" on the portal app screen are species points and the "group points" are combined, species/loyalty/hunter ed.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, wapitibob said:

I can look thru my past applications and in every instance, every species, "individual points" on the portal app screen are species points and the "group points" are combined, species/loyalty/hunter ed.

Must be an azgfd employee thing because I just looked at 25 apps from the past 5 years and they are all exactly correct with everyone's total points and group averages.