Sign in to follow this  
oscararias102909

Looks like your going hunting.......

Did anyone else get a looks like your going hunting message on their portal only to realize you forgot you put in for a bonus point.......pronghorn🤣🤣🤣jumped up and down and looked up the hunt number 😢😢😢

I put in for elk and bought point guard, first time ever buying that only to see no point for applying. Fun times ahead.

Good luck, all.

Just another poor example of the AZGFD’s IT department & their practices. It’s sickening. They really need to give up and farm the draw out to someone who knows what they are doing. Nevada’s system is legit. Ours is a GD joke.

The portals show inaccurate #’s for bonus points for tags drawn.....I think they shoot the bed even more than we know. FYI y’all......our results showed our total points......not an average.........

1 minute ago, plang00 said:

The portals show inaccurate #’s for bonus points for tags drawn.....I think they shoot the bed even more than we know. FYI y’all......our results showed our total points......not an average.........

if you put in solo, your average is probably correct. ive only talked to 2 people who applied in groups, but both of theirs showed higher average than should have been. 

Ours was a total.....not an average....as it should have been. Their IT department clearly effed this up on a large scale.....

So is my bitch about incompetence legitimate?? Yeah, I have a tag. My complaint about the process is legitimate. I don’t think it was conducted in its normal manner. I think they were so fucked and under so much pressure they ran it without knowing exactly how it’d roll......they tried to interface it with the portals which were totally screwed.....it was a mess!!!

If they screwed up and totaled bonus points instead of averaging them, it’ll be interesting to see how many party apps drew early bull hunts/antelope hunts.....

52 minutes ago, plang00 said:

So is my bitch about incompetence legitimate?? Yeah, I have a tag. My complaint about the process is legitimate. I don’t think it was conducted in its normal manner. I think they were so fucked and under so much pressure they ran it without knowing exactly how it’d roll......they tried to interface it with the portals which were totally screwed.....it was a mess!!!

Nothing wrong with the draw that's a pretty simple process and again doesn't even require a portal account, but their attempt at upgrading the portal system has definitely been a huge butt cluster.

15 minutes ago, 654321 said:

Nothing wrong with the draw that's a pretty simple process and again doesn't even require a portal account, but their attempt at upgrading the portal system has definitely been a huge butt cluster.

Fact is they screwed up. They will probably just go about their business and never publicly give any reasons why. That will leave us all wondering how the fall draw will go......It’s mind blowing to me how most won’t demand some accountability and transparency from government entities.......bitch online, but when it seems irrelevant to them they go silent.

Absolutely no evidence there was anything wrong with the draw and again there is no denying the portal upgrades have been a huge cluster.  How do you know that there will be no accountability for how poorly the portal upgrade went.

15 minutes ago, 654321 said:

Absolutely no evidence there was anything wrong with the draw 

people were charged for tags, then showed up not drawn

a guy was added to someones application for no reason

average points on apps are showing up wrong

• Like 1

sounds like the last election, all screwed up and they don't want to look into it or correct it. Just go about business as usual and move on