Sign in to follow this  
SirRoyal

THE LIE Significant threat to public safety!

You cant Negotiate with a corrupt agenda.   Had things gone different then our approach would be different. At this time it is best that this goes away. 

They really only have 2 proposals Full ban or the 1/4mile ban. Their semi ban might as well be a full ban based on their timelines.

#1. Full ban is gonna make camera cops out WM's .  Nightmare to enforce!  No way to prove who's unmarked cam is on the fence. Is it a hunters or his buddies or the birdwatchers or the hunter that does not have a tag in that unit and he is not scouting for a friend?   Yes thats legal under their proposal !  Remember it has to be tied to aid or take.  Then the Warden cant touch it legally without an on going investigation.  

#2nd.  The 1/4 mile rule to keep Trail cams  away from man made water is really a bigger nightmare. So now we will have 40 plus salts surrounding the water and there will still be cameras on the fence! For the reasons exactly the same as #1. And now we will have guys sitting water filming in the summer which will cause a greater invasive problems with wildlife , and or cattle for 8 months out of the year instead of a few weeks of actually hunting the water.

Or also think about all the times someone's camped less than a 1/4 mile from water. Frustrating because its hard to enforce! Lots of loopholes. 

Unless the Feds( Forest Service)  ban Trail cameras there will always be loopholes and legal ways around this ridiculous proposed ban. 

I am shocked at how reactionary the commission is when they know something is going south they throw  patches on the hemorrhage. And it keeps bleeding! They need to save face and exit this disaster at this time. 

The Commissioners are the Azfgd's boss. They need to realize that the Asst Director was very angry about a personal situation that happened with him in the field in which He was partially at fault.  Which made him very reactionary  and it was not even based on Trail cameras but Trail cams were used as the scapegoat by which to pursue this reason for the Trail Cam ban.  

Just read the Letter From Director Ty Gray to the GRRC. It doesnt even make good sense!  (Significant Threat to public safety) and it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to see something is not adding up!  Come on you guys thIs Isnt even about Trail cams its about CONTROL! 

So now Chairman Davis's bias against Trail cams sees a way to get his Agenda accomplished before he leaves his position. Then he gets Todd Geiler the only real hunter on board.  They tag team the other commissioners into the LIE that AZGFD HAS TOLD TO THE GRRC.

Its corruption and hypocrisy at the highest levels. We will continue to expose and pursue all courses of action to defeat this corrupt agenda.

IMG_20210321_080910_772.jpg

IMG_20210321_080910_770.jpg

IMG_20210321_080910_756.jpg

IMG_20210321_080910_731.jpg

IMG_20210321_080910_720.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

To think, you are one of the guys who AGFD talked about when they talk about public threats.  They say those oppose, steal or vandalize trail cameras...  That statement is true for some.  They then say that if someone gets caught doing this, there will be a threat to someone's safety.   That statement is also true.  I mean, in your thread from 2018, you make some pretty threatening statements ya big ole Grizzly bear.  LOL. Your own words prove their case.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

To think, you are one of the guys who AGFD talked about when they talk about public threats.  They say those oppose, steal or vandalize trail cameras...  That statement is true for some.  They then say that if someone gets caught doing this, there will be a threat to someone's safety.   That statement is also true.  I mean, in your thread from 2018, you make some pretty threatening statements ya big ole Grizzly bear.  LOL. Your own words prove their case.  

There is no threat there! But a law that allows trailcam thieves to arrested and prosecuted by the Sheriffs dept!  Lets see how you would react if somebody stole all you stuff out hunting camp. Call the Wm. Call the Cops because its illegal to steal anywhere even on the National forest !  But I have learned a few lessons when they steal trailcams let it go and move on its to be expected ! So through education I learned from others that run cams  how to approach it. The commssion is proposing an even worse public threat. Its giving people that hate trail cameras like yourself a license to steal! Now thats a significant threat to public safety!

You cant legistlate good behaviour!

Just now, SirRoyal said:

There is no threat there ! But I have learned a few lessons when they steal them let it go and move on its to be expected ! 

Go get um "grizzly bear"

Do not forget about poor BC777.  He stole cameras, got caught and had to make a quick decision.  Give them back and get charged with it or get his sorry butt beat and still get charged with it.  In 10 minutes, I was able to send AGFD 5 different threads of guys talking about kicking camera thieves asses. I agree with that, but it's EXACTLY what they say will happen.   I will dig deeper when I have more time and send them a bunch more links to threads not only on here but also the other forums.  Thank you for giving me the motivation.  

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, HuntHarder said:

Do not forget about poor BC777.  He stole cameras, got caught and had to make a quick decision.  Give them back and get charged with it or get his sorry butt beat and still get charged with it.  In 10 minutes, I was able to send AGFD 5 different threads of guys talking about kicking camera thieves asses. I agree with that, but it's EXACTLY what they say will happen.   I will dig deeper when I have more time and send them a bunch more links to threads not only on here but also the other forums.  Thank you for giving me the motivation.  

What is a Law its the THREAT of repercussions if you break it! 

Your still a plant Im just trying to figure if you work for azgfd as a lawyer or a employee and or the commission. 

haha, I am not near smart enough to be a lawyer.  I couldn't work for AZGFD because I couldn't survive on their wages and I am not a commisioner.   Just like you, I am just a regular guy that cares about hunting.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

haha, I am not near smart enough to be a lawyer.  I couldn't work for AZGFD because I couldn't survive on their wages and I am not a commisioner.   Just like you, I am just a regular guy that cares about hunting.

We agree!

• Like 1

Lets talk about threats!

If someone breaks into my home and I am at home I hear them breaking in . I dont know if they are there to steal or they are there to murder me or my family. I'm grabbing my gun and am going to confront that person . I will have to make a decision about that threat. He might get shot dead!

Now thats a threat about a very possible future event.  So should the powers that be come and take my gun? 

So why should they come and take my cameras based on the threat of public safety?

44 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

That is an interesting point about finding the few thieves threads. Let's guess (as we have no factual data) we have 50 or so of them from the last 3-5 years and having hundreds of thousands of hunters and hundreds of thousands of non hunters throughout Arizona hunting, camping, exploring or enjoying the outdoors within the placed water hole camera locations year in and year out. So we are talking about (Guessing)  .0001% potential conflict with hunters and others?  Since when do we regulate when 99% or more of the outdoor users has no conflicts and do not care from either perspective? Additionally, do we know if the few conflict camera issues is throughout Arizona or is it in the few high profile units where the commissioner tags are searching for the 400" bull or the 200" mule deer?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, bowhunter4life said:

That is an interesting point about finding the few thieves threads. Let's guess (as we have no factual data) we have 50 or so of them from the last 3-5 years and having hundreds of thousands of hunters and hundreds of thousands of non hunters throughout Arizona hunting, camping, exploring or enjoying the outdoors within the placed water hole camera locations year in and year out. So we are talking about (Guessing)  .0001% potential conflict with hunters and others?  Since when do we regulate when 99% or more of the outdoor users has no conflicts and do not care from either perspective? Additionally, do we know if the few conflict camera issues is throughout Arizona or is it in the few high profile units where the commissioner tags are searching for the 400" bull or the 200" mule deer?

Great post, I agree with about all of it. Im ok with reducing our technology tho. Trail cameras being a good start. Hard line stances and false statements get us nowhere..  Anyone who uses a trail camera should admit they make hunting and scouting easier.  So does a bunch of other shitt we use.  Waaay better stand  to take than what Josiah is.  Like I've said before, he is not smart enough to lead the anti ban.  Too much emotion involved in his responses and little thought.  Too easy to refute every one of his arguments.  If he was smart he'd sit back and let someone else take the reigns online. Stay behind the scenes.  

• Love 1