Sign in to follow this  
SirRoyal

THE LIE Significant threat to public safety!

HuntHarder- thanks- I would disagree with reducing the technology though. I'm a bowhunter and very seldom rifle hunt. But I have friends who use the most advance technology for their long range hunting. Even though I have no interest in it- I support them as they invest in it and can shoot 700-1000 yards and harvest coues deer with it. To me its a personal perspective and I should not have a negative  influence if something should be removed without factual data supporting the ban- no matter what it is. 

As for trail cameras- I would say trail cameras are no way easier?  I waited over a decade and did not hunt elk in my 30's waiting on one of the premium bull hunts plus the same amount of time for an archery strip tag. Being a solo hunter and a bit anti- outfitter. I invested in trail cameras as the strip was a 7 hour drive and the elk unit was 4 hours. The few trail cameras allowed me to learn the areas, by driving hundreds of miles of dirt roads during scouting and helped me make an educated decision on the areas to focus on (I was looking for higher considerations within areas that could not be glassed) Hoping to not have conflicts with the outfitters and clients.   I ended up shooting the world smallest 2 point (meat buck) from the strip as my hunt came to a close. But the 2 weeks of chasing, stalking big mule deer is what made the whole trip. I did sit water about 5 or 6 days and never had a deer show up even though the camera showed them hitting every 3rd or 4th day.  My elk hunt showed lots great bulls all summer long- I was so excited until Sept showed up and 90% of the big bulls vanished. So much for trail cameras....  But it was okay as I love to hunt elk on the ground chasing them- a hunt filled with incredible opportunity with my closest hunting buddies. 

4 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

Great post, I agree with about all of it. Im ok with reducing our technology tho. Trail cameras being a good start. Hard line stances and false statements get us nowhere..  Anyone who uses a trail camera should admit they make hunting and scouting easier.  So does a bunch of other shitt we use.  Waaay better stand  to take than what Josiah is.  Like I've said before, he is not smart enough to lead the anti ban.  Too much emotion involved in his responses and little thought.  Too easy to refute every one of his arguments.  If he was smart he'd sit back and let someone else take the reigns online. Stay behind the scenes.  

You actually wrong about Josiah! He explains pretty clearly in laymen terms! I know there is many on here that understand better because I get the pm's. 

You Sir,  can only wish you were as bold I am. 😁

• Confused 1

Ever seen a game and fish officer with a dirty uniform? Or maybe more rules and regulations equals needing more employees and raising the prices all while maintaining upper level high pay scales and bonuses.corporate game and fish. 

Sir royal, the sooner they ban them the less that we will have to listen to you talk to yourself.

• Like 5