Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

Royal Slam Done!

Got My Osceolla Turkey yesterday in the wind and Drizzle here in Florida . Been waiting along time to get this done as I am a Turkey Freak. Still raining today , I'M  ready for the Beach. These guys are a  smaller bird and quiet too. Luckily it didn't take me long. Looking to hunt Georgia  too !  Enjoy...............BOB!

IMG_3353.PNG

IMG_3355.JPG

• Like 29

Thanks for posting that last picture for me Richard ,now You can see the Beard on that Picture .It was Raining and we wanted to get out of there so didn't get great pictures. I will help you no problem Buddy. It took Me till age 64 to get it done but it takes time and Money. Lotta miles put in too to get all 5 Species...................BOB!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Good work Bob!  You’ve been losing weight! 

Not enough though. Working on it . Thanks........................BOB!

Leaving tommorow to hunt Georgia to hunt Birds . Funny hunting in Florida It is all sand and Pines and Palms like Crazy . Talked to My outfitter Today and he said the other hunters are having a hard time. Rain and heavy wind . . I am Blessed I killed first thing opening morning. Nothing is a giving even with an outfitter.................BOB!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adicted said:

Good job bob.  Thats awesome

Thanks buddy. Like I said it took a lot of time and Money and I aint rich. Gonna get a few Easterns before I return to AZ. for hopefully another  Merriams in unit 1 where I have killed many over the years. I consider that my Home Court.!

• Like 1

Well done with Florida. Going to Georgia now. Mission accomplished  here. Wish the sun would have came out for some beach time. It finally did today after 6 days. The other guys hunting where I was are having a tough time .I am Blessed that I killed right away and Lucky. See if I can get some Easterns in Georgia. When I get in a hotel in a few days I will hopefully have one to post.................BOB!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NYAZHunter said:

Congrats Bob, let me know when you get back. 

Thanks Jim , I will. I am in Virginia now at an old Buddies Lake house at Smith Mountain Lake. Pennsylvania in a few days. Bunch of old High School Guys getting together on Friday. Gonna Be Fun...............Thanks all for the nice compliments........................BOB!

Woke up  to 2" of Snow here in Erie Today and at 4PM now snowing Heavy coming of Lake Erie. Saw some Longbeards close by yesterday but their season doesn't open for a month yet......................BOB!