Sign in to follow this  
AZcoues_addict

Leftover License Results

Enjoy your bowhunt on the Kaibab with the reduced number of hunters.

The nice gal said my application has not been processed yet as nothing was on her computer. They will hopefully be finished by Friday and to call customer service then.

RR

They're checking results on the phone, and still going through the apps. I drew a leftover Kaibab archery tag!

What the ....?

Some lady just told me that all of the archery Kaibab tags were gone and that I did not get one.

Just got off the phone with GF Draw department the person I spoke with told me that if we don't stop calling she will never get them done and then was kind enough to let me know I drew 36C leftover permit - I'm back in the game!!

Does anyone have a direct # to the draw result ladies? :) I've been on the main line phone number for 10 minutes now.......still waiting and listening to the cwagamuscles (sp?) commercial......did you know AZ has a great hunter safety record? Also the laws that apply to drunk driving on roadways applies to AZ water ways.......

What the ....?

Some lady just told me that all of the archery Kaibab tags were gone and that I did not get one.

Same here. It's official - no Kaibab tag for me.

Just got off the phone with GF Draw department the person I spoke with told me that if we don't stop calling she will never get them done and then was kind enough to let me know I drew 36C leftover permit - I'm back in the game!!

That's funny. I was in the G&F office around that time and heard the girl in the next booth tell a guy on the phone he drew a 36c tag.

That's funny. I was in the G&F office around that time and heard the girl in the next booth tell a guy on the phone he drew a 36c tag.

That's what they tell everyone. :lol:

I called today and found out we drew 30A tags. I screwed up the origional application so we had to come in the back door, but I called today and she said we made it. The number I called was 623-236-7550.

Craig.

Me, My dad and Gr8wht jr's Girlfriend drew 36b Nov7-13th tags.

Just found out my son got a 34a late Nov. tag :P This is his first tag.