NRS

Missing Bonus Points

Is anybody else missing their bonus points on the portal?  My 25 sheep points and 30 antelope points do not show up, nor do my turkey points.  They all show 0, but I have loyalty points for them.

• Like 1

My portal only shows my loyalty points and hunters ed points. Game and Fish sent out an email saying that the bonus points weren't updated in the portals but that they had species points on record. Its a little spooky to look and see zero elk, antelope and sheep points though!!!

3 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

If I lose my 27BPs for pronghorn, someone at GFD is losing their scalp.

It’s all still a funky . On the tag section of the portal it says I didn’t put in but shows the tags I drew 

I always print out our bonus points in January of every year so I have a hard copy record.  Game and fish always made me nervous even before this fiasco.  When I checked this morning, it looks like the bonus points have not been updated yet but..........................

My wife picked up an extra Turkey point for 1/31/21 up until now????? So IDK?

Whoa, I have a log more bonus points for both elk & 'lope!  Thanks to whoever donated theirs!!!

🤣

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 1uofacat said:

Whoa, I have a log more bonus points for both elk & 'lope!  Thanks to whoever donated theirs!!!

🤣

Wait... you show more points than you should have? 

There is no information on my daughters application period when calling the phone number. Have never been able to setup her an account with portal. Frustrating