NRS

Missing Bonus Points

Does anyone know when the loyalty points are supposed to hit? This was year 5 for both elk and antelope for me and neither have the loyalty point. Currently showing 6 (5 + hunter ed). I should have 7 heading into the next draw... correct?

1 hour ago, AZtroutman said:

Points are updated now so if things are screwed up better give them a call.

It only shows an update for this deaw and not the missing points.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

My portal is now showing 1 bonus point each for elk and antelope... which I assume is because I didn't draw this year. Where are the rest of my points?

They don't like guides so they took them

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bigbuckclub said:

Does anyone know when the loyalty points are supposed to hit? This was year 5 for both elk and antelope for me and neither have the loyalty point. Currently showing 6 (5 + hunter ed). I should have 7 heading into the next draw... correct?

As long as you did elk and pronghorn 5 years in a row they'll go in by next draw. I didnt see my deer loyalty hit until I actually put in during last years draw. But everyone's BP's are mixed up now so maybe you'll see it sooner!

• Like 1

Did you call or check the portal? I just called and mine aren’t updated, it’s the same as it was before the draw. my portal hasn’t worked in a few years so I don’t bother checking it anymore

I just checked the portal. I checked it yesterday and it had all my 2020 points only. I. Checked it tonight and elk and Antelope had been added. Everything is showing correctly for 2021

22 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

If I lose my 27BPs for pronghorn, someone at GFD is losing their scalp.

Mine updated yesterday with my current bonus points after the draw. 28 antelope points for next year! 

• Like 2