Have any of you guys ever hit or heard of anyone hitting a deer with a ricochet? About a week ago I was on a muzzleloader hunt with a guy and this happened to him. So the guy shoots at a bedded buck 180 yards below us. After the shot he jumped up out of his bed ran about 10 ft and stops. He stood there panting for about 20 to 30 seconds and it look like there might have been a little blood coming out his mouth but it was hard to tell for sure because he kept licking all around his mouth. He then sat down on his butt for about 10 seconds then proceeded to lie down. He laid there for about 30 seconds and then he rolled down to the bottom of the canyon. At this point in time I was thinking "heck yeah dead deer!" Long story short we jumped the buck up about 2 hours later and it didn't look hurt at all as he left the country. We found no blood where he was laying or anywhere else either. He laid there for over an hour and we still couldn't find a drop in the spot he was laying.  The whole time as we were looking I thought the buck took a direct hit. It wasn't until I got home and watched the video and I could see that the bullet hit about an inch under his shoulder. This whole experience was absolutly crazy and I've never heard or seen anything like it before. So have any of you guys ever experieced something like this before or even heard about something like this happening to someone else?