I was just reading the recent post on the opener for waterfowl where one mentions not to skybust, as it can ruin the hunt for everyone. Then another gentlemen asks what qualifies as skybusting..   I think it would be great to start a little discussion as to what duck hunting etiquette is. One can't follow it if they don't know it!   I follow: Get in early- I don't have a problems getting in and settled before shooting light, but others do. Setting up or walking around like a sore thumb in a duck hunting area can be rude. Give distance- It's not a big deal to be a couple hundred yards away from someone, but if I see someone seriously set up and blinded in well, I know I wouldn't try to earn from their hard work. No skybusting- Call it what you want in whatever variation, but shooting at ducks that are not in definite kill range is "skybusting". I try not to shoot past 50 yards at a duck. it doesn't matter if they are decoying or passing by, if you can kill them shoot them! Or leave them alone! Share big groups- If you're hunting an area with other guys around, and a large group (20+) of birds come in, let them work a little bit! If I had a large group come in, and I'm the first group to shoot, I better drop several or what a waste for everyone! Bad call, No call- Calling at other people's working ducks should be good calling only. Everyone needs to practice calling ducks to get better, but I try not to do it at the expense of scaring them out of the area for others, and myself.   In regards to reducing the success of another's duck hunt, is there anything out there that one can learn to practice better duck hunting etiquette?