I'm reaching out to the community here because I have a situation I don't know how to fix. You guys probably remember that for a couple years, G&F closed unit 27 on the archery deer hunt earlier than Unit 1. One morning I was hunting unit 1, then headed into 27. Problem was, unit 27 had closed 2 days earlier. I encountered a G&F guy and openly told him I was on my way to hunt deer at a specific spot in unit 27 that I had forgotten was closed at that time.   I eventually plead "no contest" to the charges because I should have been more aware of the different season dates. I never got out of my truck and was asked by the warden to pose with my bow for pictures, that were later to be used to collaborate his story that he witnessed and photographed me in the field with my bow and arrows in pursuit of game. I should have just fought it but I was scared that I might lose my hunting and fishing rights for 5 years, and I had an archery unit 1 bull tag in hand.   Now when I apply for a job, Even volunteer to coach little league baseball, I have this thing following me around - Guilty of "Taking Game in a Closed Area". I never took any game, pursued any game not even got out of my truck. I'm one of those guys who hates poachers and follows the letter of the law when hunting and fishing - my hooks are barbless, I'm a firm believer and catch and release, I don't even have any speeding tickets.   So now I have this thing that is going to plague me and paint this picture that I'm some kind of poacher.   Is there any legal way to present the facts and show that this agreement was done out of expediency and clear myself? I never took an animal in a closed unit, I never pursued an animal in a closed unit, But I'm considered guilty of taking game in a closed unit like some poacher.