REALLY hate to do it but have to sell to this beauty justify another rifle. This was going to be my lighter weight low recoiling backpack gun but decided I need a little more extended range after all so I'm going with a faster 6.5mm   Up for sale approx. 8 mos old. Savage model 16 Stainless trophy hunter XP model. Bell and Carlson didn't make the stock I wanted (realized this unfortunately after I bought the rifle when I went to order it ) so I had to modify this stock myself.   I Injected spray foam into hollow buttstock portion to help solidify and improve density, grooved and ran aluminum rods lengthwise into forearm and epoxy filled to strengthen and make more ridged. Stock is very stiff now. Skim bedded action, and glass bedded recoil lug & about 1/2" of the rear of the barrel at nut for a bit more support and ridgidity. Finished stock with a nice green textured finish. I have probably close to $70 alone just in materials for the stock finishing. I always get compliments on how sharp the gun looks and feels!   Comes with a Witt Machine clamp on muzzle brake that I haven't shot on this rifle yet, it's still loose. I have shot a buddy's 243 with his shooting same loads as mine and is VERY effective, also shot on a 300 winmag and extremely effective as well.   Includes the following.... I'll approximate prices for total I've got into it, not including tax, shipping, FFL fees Savage 16- $625 Materials for stock- $70 Labor-Priceless haha Muzzle brake-$95 107- berger 105 grn hybrids $39 434- Hornady 105grn Amax $108 15-Loaded rounds for fouling shots or whatever/brass (9 Hornady American Whitetail & 6 Amax reloads) $10 128 pcs-Hornady Brass, been impressed with it's quality $112 RCBS full length reloading dies-$36 RCBS neck sizer die (new and unused)-$31   Does not include scope or Bipod, stock bases and 1" rings that came with it. Gun is incredibly accurate and I've shot a .150" group with it at 100 yards, see targets. 26pcs of the brass are trimmed, flash hole deburred, sized, and chamfered inside and out & ready to load!   I have over $1,200 into it   Asking $750 for everything