I'm seeking advice on pressure signs at the very beginning of 2 different ladder tests shooting 160gr Accubonds in my factory Savage 7mm Rem Mag.   Here are 2 factory loads shot before and after the ladders.     Ladder RL23- Starting at 61gr, published MAX is 65.1 for a 160 BTSP. Both 61 and 61.5 had pressure signs of sticky bolt, ejector marks, and cratered primers. Needless to say, I stopped. Velocity was 2960 FPS, 3001 is published for MAX.   Ladder H1000- The only published data I could find for 160gr was for the Partition at 63 MIN and 66 MAX. Tons of guys out there claim to be loading 70+gr of H1000 for the 160AB as the AB and Partition have vast differences in pressure tolerances. I started with 64 grains and both 64 amd 64.5gr had the same pressure signs. Velocities were 3002 amd 3022. Frustrated and concerned, I quit there.     Answers to a few anticipated questions and additional info:   These are loaded 0.01" off the lands. I am neck sizing only and this is twice-three times fired brass. I do not anneal. The brass is properly trimmed and lightly chamfered. All lube has been removed after sizing via tumbling, and I'm not lubing case necks or bullets prior to seating. The rifle was recently cleaned, the chamber dried, and the barrel fouled.   In my previous, successful loads with this rifle, I used WLRM primers. "New" to my method and components is using Fed 215m primers and I changed to a 160gr Nosler Accubond.   At this point I plan on pulling the bullets and full length resizing and examining all my brass.   Thick skin on and ready if anyone can help straighten out my ways, thanks.