A message to the 2 low life camera thiefs. When you steal all the cameras in at least 6 spots in a given area here in Northern Az. You not just hurting the outfitters you are hurting the average Joe hunter who is not an outfitter and has limited resources. People that love to see elk and deer and lions and bears on Trail cameras. People who take their kids and friends out for a fun weekend! Im thinking you must be a low life liberal hunter ( ya they exist) without a moral compass. I have teamed up with most of the guys that you stole cameras from we are gonna nail you! We know alot more about you than you do about us! Its just a matter of time before your caught red handed. So beware your messing with a grizzly bear and his pals! You must have a tag, so your one of how many tags are in this unit. Hmm odds are against you. We will catch you ! We know the equipment your using to steal the 40+ cameras. I myself would never want to encounter an angry grizzly bear in the middle of the night. Just saying!   Im the nicest guy in the world till Im not! Like God I believe in warning before judgement! SirRoyal