Jesse,   Dan (guy in your last listed video) and Atsko have been in the forefront of all this research on deer vision since the late 1980s. Everything he said is right on the money.   Because I was skeptical, I spent more than a year researching the subject and was present when they tested the vision of LIVE deer at the Univ. of Georgia's deer research facility. I also attended the Southeast Deer Symposium in Mississippi where two biologists presented their papers on the subject.   I penned the first and most definitive article about the subject for OUTDOOR LIFE magazine in the early 1990s. The article and supplemental charts, etc. covered about six pages.   Although the original topic concerned deer, MOST non-human mammals are "blind" to blaze orange and nearly all shades of red into the infrared range of the color spectrum. That general statement takes in ungulates, canines and felines.   In contrast, all of the above are highly adept at seeing in the lower range of the spectrum, i.e. blues to ultraviolet. This is what originally triggered the research and led to Atsko's products to eliminate UV absorption from clothing and other items.   The only creatures you hunt that will see orange are the avian creatures, such as wild turkey, waterfowl and upland game. And they also are very attuned to the UV part of the spectrum.   Anyone interested in reading the OL article, can send me a PM here with an email address. -TONY