M@tt

Wanted: Book, Into the Thorns by Wayne Grant

Would anyone have a copy of Wayne Grant's Into the Thorns that they would be prepared to sell? Does not have to be in mint condition, but preferably free of damage.

The books details are as follows:

Into the Thorns: Hunting the Cattle-Killing Leopard of the Matobo Hills Hardcover
Author: Wayne Michael Grant

ASIN ‏ : ‎ B005K24GXK
Publisher ‏ : ‎ Mag-Set Publications (January 1, 2008)

Description: Hunting the Cattle-killing Leopard of the Matobo Hills. 2007 Zimbabwe. 569 pp, profuse color ill. This book was published by African Hunter magazine—they really know their stuff—and so does the author, PH Wayne Grant, who has many awards, including Professional Hunter of the year. He has plenty of dangerous game experience. If you’re seeking a really good book about leopard hunting, there is plenty of leopard hunting here. INTO THE THORNS is very well written and produced. It’s a book we enjoyed reading and are proud to recommend. Wayne is still very active in the professional safari business.

Hey Donny - that was my first search before I posted here actually. I thought I had found a stockist (Peter Hofer Jagdwaffen out of Austria) - but they responded to say that they no longer have it in stock.

If you are aware of any stockists online with the book in stock - please do pass on the information 🙂