Sign in to follow this  
Matt Tanner

Taxidermist/Tucson

I am looking for a good Taxidermist in Tucson. Who specializes in Quail mounts. I did a search and didn't see much more than names and addresses of people. My questions who You use? and around How much does a Quail cost to mount? I would love to see any mounts you might have.

Any help is appreciated

Matt

Well I would recommend Chuck Meachum. I have had a deer and lion done by him, no quail. But When I was in getting my stuff taken care of I have seen quail he has done, and wow. They have been really life like. He has done everything from elephants to quail. Check him out. I will see if I can get some pics up of the deer he he has done for me.

DD

Well I would recommend Chuck Meachum. I have had a deer and lion done by him, no quail. But When I was in getting my stuff taken care of I have seen quail he has done, and wow. They have been really life like. He has done everything from elephants to quail. Check him out. I will see if I can get some pics up of the deer he he has done for me.

DD

Here is some of his work on deer, like I said his quail are awesome as well.

PS I dont work and I am not connected to him in any other way than I am just a very satisfied customer.

post-2972-1227999418_thumb.jpg

post-2972-1227998612_thumb.jpg

post-2972-1227998676_thumb.jpg

post-2972-1227998776_thumb.jpg