Sign in to follow this  
lfootmatt

Belated Thanks to Dave, Sundevil, and Scout'm

Dave (can't remember your CWT name) Chris, and Larry took my oldest boy Mitchell out in Unit 33 during the November youth WT hunt this past year. I was, and still am, deployed overseas in another desert location minus the Coues Whitetail:angry: But that doesn't mean I'm not hunting :ph34r:

Mitch had a great time with all of you and had nothing but great things to say about the trip! Mitch really loved being out with you guys, even if he did fall asleep, although he wouldn't tell me that part.

He got to see a bunch of deer and put a stalk on one. I was relieved that he wasn't upset over not filling his tag, I hope he behaved well for you guys as well. At least on the phone he seemed to understand the difference between hunting and killing, like fishing and catching.

It has been a tough 5 months on him and the rest of the family so I really appreciate you guys taking care of Mitch while I've been away!

Next up is Turkey! Then Elk! Mitch will fill his first big game tag this year!

Thanks again!

Matt

PS Did I mention Mitch also played two sports and got all As in a tough Catholic school. Yes, I'm very proud of him! It has been a tough year on him and he really stepped up. I'll be ordering his first big game rifle shortly, he deserves it!