Sign in to follow this  
kcw

UDA'S

This topic might have been talked about before, but was news to me. While helping a border patrol officer jump his truck this year in 36B we were talking to him and mentioned that a Uda had stopped us on Ruby mine road and asked us for a ride we said no ofcourse. The officer said that was a wise decision, because if we had and they had stopped us they would of have confiscated my truck and everything in it and we would not get it back. Just a heads up for anybody hunting by the border.

Single UDAs are likely drug mules and just dropped their load and are looking for a free ride. If they are singles out alone, I usually don't call BP, they can suffer the walk back to the border. :angry:

Single UDAs are likely drug mules and just dropped their load and are looking for a free ride. If they are singles out alone, I usually don't call BP, they can suffer the walk back to the border. :angry:

So what would bring you to that conclusion... Do you think that when 1 UDA in a group gives up they all do? I would think they leave his or her lonely butt behind ...... Not to mention All the Mules I have ever spotted were not close to any high traveled roads they were way back in the thick ruff stuff that is away from the major roads .... Either way BP should be called