Sign in to follow this  
fuentestm

any success in 36c

I wish i could be showing you all a pic of a nice 3x3 but due to bad shooting, 2 missed shots, I went home empty handed. All in all I had a good hunting trip. I saw 6 bucks, 2 of them where shooters. Most of the bucks I saw where glassed up at long distances. I fuond the buck I saw from scouting a couple weeks before the season started on saturday morning. I got 2 shots but failed to connect. I will be back out there for the archery season.

Guest Ernesto C

Hi fuentestm,I assume you were hunting 36C,go to "Hunting Arizona" to read my great adventure,Thanks.God bless you.

Ernesto C.

Congrats on getting your buck, Ernesto. What size was your buck? I'll be back down there this weekend with a friend who has a tag for the second hunt. Hopefully we can get into some of the bucks I saw.

Guest Ernesto C

Fuentestm,my buck is a 8 pointer,he wont make the books but it is a trophy on my book and it will look great on the wall,like I said it was a shooter now I'm glad he's mine. Good and safe hunting to you and your friend,we will be waiting to hear from you.

God bless you.

Ernesto C.