6.5man

Bowhunting Partner-Friend-Mentor Wanted

I am looking for a hunting partner who is experienced and genuinely interested in sharing their bowhunting skill and knowledge with a person new to the sport. I would value this relationship and take it very seriously and put in the required amount of time and effort. I in turn hope to pass on the knowledge to others one day - especially my son when he is of age.

Please contact me directly via e-mail to see if we could work together. I'm 40 yrs old, married, 2 kids, etc.

Thanks for considering it. I really do appreciate it!

Troy Clark

Goodyear, AZ

C: 602-828-0906

troy_clark@qwest.net

p.s. Location isn't important - I'll drive to where you are

Troy

I bet some of those great guys over at Desert Christian Archers would be willing to menotr you. They had an elk seminar this week, (last night I think) but I got tied up and could not make it. It was open to all!

I used to want to find someone to show me the ropes, (or strings) but now I am not sure I have the inclination. I Probably will again... the next time I don't get a rifle tag! Let us know how it goes!

Here is a link if you don't get a reply. Desert Christian Archers

Thanks for the tip on Desert Christian Archers. I get in touch with them.

I realize that I'm asking alot, and I also realize that it will difficult at best to find someone, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Thanks,

Troy

p.s. It's funny how men tend to learn the hard way and then keep it to themselves :angry: Wait a minute? Do I resemble that comment? I hope not to in the future, but time will tell.