Sign in to follow this  
DesertGhost

Raffle: 12ga Shotgun and Deer Processing

Im going to go ahead and hold the raffle. I have had a good number of folks show interest so here we go! The items were won in a raffle at the 4th Annual Dove Shoot! I already have a 12ga shotgun and I won the processing last year so Im donating the one I won this year!

The shotgun is a 12ga pump shotgun made by Mossberg (535). Also included is a Gift Certificate from Thrush's Processing, it is good for 1 deer processing or $70 off any elk processing.

The tickets are $10 each or 5 tickets for $40. Im going to donate the money we raise back into the deer camp that is being held in Unit 42 this year. Oh, and RL has kindly added that if we can raise $650 on this raffle he will still shave his head! So here is a second chance for us to get the shaving done!

LETS GET IT DONE!!!

-if you are in please post how many tickets you want, I will PM everyone who is in my address to get the funds behind the tickets.

shotgun.jpg

DG

-Amanda, the money will be used in conjunction with Arizona Outfitters and Guide Services and AZ Game and Fish for the 2010 Junior Deer Camp in Unit 42 later this year. I will be taking the money to either Terry or RL so they can make sure it gets to where it needs to to help the camp out.