Sign in to follow this  
vegasjeep

Coueswhitetail.com meetup on Oct 23, 2010 BK's Outlaw BBQ

I talked to the owner of BK's Outlaw BBQ as well as Amanda about a meet up on Saturday night Oct 23rd around 730pm. I figured that will give everyone plenty of time to get done hunting and to the BBQ place. It will also be better that Sat night versus Fri night as not everyone makes it out to hunt the first night.

Usually it runs 9-10 bucks for a meal and a drink but Richard the owner said 5 bucks a person will get you a Chicken, Pork, or Brisket sandwich a side and a drink.

I thought this would be awesome for us to get together and talk about nothing but deer.... Coues Deer. Not to mention Richard had mentioned that he could probably get a few people to come in who have top 10 world record Coues deer. All in all it could be a great time to sit around and enjoy a couple hours of Coues talk.

If I get him a head count so he has an average it would help with food and such as it isnt throw in the microwave fast food.

Oh ya, He also said he has been taking orders for Field meals for those who want BBQ at their campsite and can pick the meals pre wrapped ready to be heated on their way into the area.

So I'll need a head count on who is able to make it and how many people you are bringing with you.

BK's Outlaw BBQ

28770 S. Nogales Hwy.

Amado, AZ 85645

(520) 398-9074

VJ- another time. Gonna be in Kaibab for my wifes first hunt and leaving Thursday. Would have been nice. Keep sending us pictures of bucks in 36B. Got the Nov hunt there.

VJ- another time. Gonna be in Kaibab for my wifes first hunt and leaving Thursday. Would have been nice. Keep sending us pictures of bucks in 36B. Got the Nov hunt there.

Ill be up there or wait, down there for the Nov hunt. Have a buddy Im going out with.