Sign in to follow this  
Dick

Memorial Shoot

As you may or may not know we had a brother in Christ Phil Dalrymple who lost his 12 year old daughter Andra Jane to a failing heart condition a little over a month ago as a total surprise. An archery shoot to her memorial is being planned on Dec 11 in Silver City NM . I would encourage all of you who can to attend this one day event in honor of her memory. I am not one for elaborating on e-mails so much but would love to discuss details of the event with you. My cell is 602-300-4408 and my home is 602-237-3206. I know that it is the opening weekend of our late season archery hunt but I absolutely guarantee that you will miss a blessing by not attending. Andra was saved and is in Glory as we speak but the aftermath which I personally am planning on testifying to as to Gods grace and amazing love to us will be worth the drive. Come because you need to hear what good things are being done and will to come in the future and to show support for a brother as to what we all do and love so much. Also you can shoot a tournament to have a little fun as well, you will cry, laugh and spend some quality time with a bunch of friends.You most likely will come away with an entire new view on who we are as beleivers, see you there CORKY RICHARDSON

PLEASE CALL ME FOR ALL DETAILS

CORKY RICHARDSON

4304 WEST CALLE POCO

LAVEEN, AZ 85339

602-237-3206