Sign in to follow this  
donniedent

3c trailcam found

Hey just wondering if anyone on here has a trailcam hung in 3c. We were camping/scouting off the Rim road/FR300 over the weekend and my stepson and I found a trailcam hanging on a waterhole just north of the rim. The waterhole had bear sign on it and I'm sure that cam has pictures of it. Normally I wouldn't bother posting this but my Fiance and I glassed up a beautiful boar 400 yds from that water hole and it was a first for her and I'd love a copy of the pictures that cam has on it. I'm sure its the same bear. I'm not going to give a location on here so if you think this cam might be yours send me a PM and I'll give you a general location. Again, I would love to have pics of the bear... he was awsome!

Donniedent,

Can you pm me with maybe general info on where? It might be mine. Slim chance, but you never know. There are probably a lot of cams "just north of the rim on the 300 rd". :)

Hey just wondering if anyone on here has a trailcam hung in 3c. We were camping/scouting off the Rim road/FR300 over the weekend and my stepson and I found a trailcam hanging on a waterhole just north of the rim. The waterhole had bear sign on it and I'm sure that cam has pictures of it. Normally I wouldn't bother posting this but my Fiance and I glassed up a beautiful boar 400 yds from that water hole and it was a first for her and I'd love a copy of the pictures that cam has on it. I'm sure its the same bear. I'm not going to give a location on here so if you think this cam might be yours send me a PM and I'll give you a general location. Again, I would love to have pics of the bear... he was awsome!