Sign in to follow this  
couesbowhunter1

Please Read

So i missed a spike at eleven yards today when i was sitting criss cross apple sauce eating sunflower seeds then his friend came in and i hit him in the hine quarters and he ran. Figures the one deer i hit, i hit it wrong and dont find it.So if anyone finds a 2x2 with orange and white blazer vanes on the arrow and you find it in the northern part of the Santa Ritas in 34a please call me at 5203435098 thank you very much.

We had a client who hit his deer in the hind..the broadhead cut the main artery and believe it or not was down in about 150 yds but we let area sit for about 6 hours before we went to search

Good Luck I sure hope you get a recovery

i ran into someone in 34a yesterday by elephant head and he found a dead buck but thought it was a 3x4....and it was turning sour ...starting to stink

ya mine was over by coppercut on the norther part of the santa ritas

i ran into someone in 34a yesterday by elephant head and he found a dead buck but thought it was a 3x4....and it was turning sour ...starting to stink

ya mine was over by coppercut on the norther part of the santa ritas

To bad good luck.