Sign in to follow this  
azbighornhunter

ADBSS Cipriano Tank Project

Just letting everybody know. ADBSS has a wildlife water catchment project planned for March 23-25, 2012 in Unit 40B. They need lots of help with this one. This is a great chance to introduce people to conservation, and show what sportsmen do for wildlife. If you can attend, please do so!

This is also a good opportunity to meet the board members at the Saturday night campfire.

The flyer is located on the ADBSS website at http://www.adbss.org/2012_Cipriano_tank.pdf

I'm also going to try to attach it to this post. We'll see how that works. :)

Thanks!

AZBIGHORNHUNTER

2012_Cipriano_tank.pdf

I usually go to one a year during this time. A lot of hard work but they are fun. Sometimes you get a helicopter ride out of it like last year. Before I commit to anymore, I want to know where ADBSS stands on the big game ripp off bill 2072! Better yet NO on bill 2072!

I usually go to one a year during this time. A lot of hard work but they are fun. Sometimes you get a helicopter ride out of it like last year. Before I commit to anymore, I want to know where ADBSS stands on the big game ripp off bill 2072! Better yet NO on bill 2072!

FYI,at the March 14th, ADBSS board meeting, the board voted to OPPOSE HB2072.

If you are a member of ADBSS, please feel free to let the board know your opinion. The board represents their members.

Here's a link to a Youtube video recorded at the 2012 Cipriano Pass Project campfire. The song is a fun summary of what the ADBSS goals are. It's a whole lot of fun when kids are there to participate in the song.

Just for a smile.

:)