Sign in to follow this  
AxisWorks LLC

Bowtech Insanity CPX...

Looks like Ill be getting one in a week or so. Who's shooting them out there? Likes? Dislikes? How are the octane strings? I'd like to hear everything.

Thanks,

Speedy.

I Love my bow it's a great shooting bow so now I have 2 of them.I got mine at broken arrow archery.The strings on my look and shoot good.

Thanks bbd1234.

Broken arrow is where mine is supposed to be shipped to as well. I was kinda forced into the Insanity and just hoping its going to be a good bow for a long time. I shot Roberts a few times in his shop but nothing past 10ft. Reviews seem good.

Speedy.

I got one about 3 months ago. Love the bow had a few issues with cam lean, but we have seemed to gotten that fixed. Easy draw, nice valley, and really good back wall. Crono it at 323 shooting 60lbs and carbon express maxima blue select arrows. Arrow weight at around 378 g. I had robert order me the 70lb limbs have yet to put them on till after the archery deer season. Trying to squeeze alittle more out of it. You should love it. Sweet bow. Nice choice.

It had way more than a little. Put two twist in it and that straitend it out. He never did check it at full draw. I was just getting a wicked pull, i even had my brother law shoot and did same thing. All good now. Love the bow.

Well I finally got out and shot mine this weekend. Seems like Bowtech sure got it right with this one. I can't believe how much better this bow is than my previous 82nd airborne. Smooth draw, great back wall and fast! I'm shooting 29" draw, 72.8lbs doing 315fps. with a 415 gr. arrow stacking them out to 40yards so far. (that's all I get in my back yard.) So far thoroughly impressed with it.

Speedy.

Nice. Good luck with it. Hope you stick a bunch with it.

what broadheads are you guys shooting with this bow? i shot an elk yesterday at 30yrds with a fixed g5 with a 70# insanity. blew through him and broke his front leg coming out.