Bryan Burkhead14

Doubler for Swarovski 15''s

Would like to know if anyone has used a doubler for the 15x56 swaro's and if anybody likes them. Thinking bout getting one, just want to know if they are worth the money. Thanks

Some people like them, some not so much. Where they really shine in my opinion is if you are packing in and are trying to save some weight. I carried one on a couple pack in trips and actually prefered it over my compact Leupold spotting scope that I bought just for pack trips. It was much clearer and I could see more detail with it than the spotter - I ended up leaving the spotting scope in camp and carrying the doubler. AND, I just so happen to have mine for sale if you want to save a few bucks. It's in perfect condition, I have the warranty card which has not been filled out, etc. pictures can be found here: http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/35142-optics-sale-swarovski-10x42-els-leica-1200-rf-and-more/ Only reason I am selling is to fund a pair of Swaro EL Ranges. It's the third item in that post, everything else has sold.

Here is my take for what its worth, I have the 15's and the 10x42 el, on the 15's i dont really like em too much just not enough light transmission, however on my 10's they work decently enough that I do carry it with me as a weight saver. Gives me a 20 power spotting scope anyway.

Ron

Thanks guys for the info. I have heard that some people liked them and some didn't . Coues Sniper let me know how much you want for the doubler and i might be able to take it off your hands.