Sign in to follow this  
nick

17b or 20a?

Since tomorrow is my last day to hunt pigs this season, I need to know where to spend it. My hunt covers 17a&b, 18b, 19a&b, and 20a. I plan on hitting up the hills around Kirkland and skull valley. One side of the hwy is 17b, the other 20a. You guys pick the side and I'll hunt that. Not looking for any secret spots, just what side you would rather hunt.

Nick... if you're talking about the archery hunt your hunt ended yesterday.... 1/24 thursday. If you're talk'n about a Jr. hunt it starts today 1/25 friday... Correct me if I'm wrong though these are the only Pig hunts I know of other than the rifle hunt which is in late Feb. Be careful and check the regs before your hunts. Stiff fines... unless you have some odd tag I dont know about.

Holy crap you're right. That could a been really bad. For some reason I had it in my head that I had the whole month of Jan for the archery hunt. I'm so glad I made myself look like an idiot on here instead of in front of a game warden. Thanks.

No worries... hate to see someone get busted over a darn pig hunt. G$F has no mercy when it comes to even just an unintended mistake.....they'll throw the book at you. As for next season either side of the road is good for pigs. Just get high and glass them S. facing slopes! You'll find'm