I was hoping to get some advice on how others DIY process. As usual, everyone's input is greatly appreciated.   I have recently purchased an LEM 1/3HP meat processor and 5lb vertical sausage stuffer. I have researched enough to begin my first batch of sausages and snack sticks, but I had a few questions on how others get the job done.   By the end of the week, I would like to process deer, javelina, geese, and ducks into ground where some of which will ultimately be dehydrated into snack sticks (slim jim style jerky).   Considering something like the front shoulders of a deer, how important is it to get off ALL of the sinew? Can you just get the exterior silver skin and send the rest through the grinder? (Of course you can, but where is a decent threshold for time processing vs. gamey taste)   Does anyone have any lessons learned, specific do's or do not's they would be willing to share? Other information of interest: Specific recipes or seasoning mixes types of casing to use percentage of pork fat to cut in stuff like that   Thanks for sharing.