coues7

Who's hunting AZ Unit 24a

I'll be there on the late Nov. hunt with 2 tags. Will be using horses to pack in so i probably won't be in anybody's way ;)

Found 2 really big bucks and several decent bucks while scouting, but definitely not impressed with overall deer numbers tho. I'm expecting a tough hunt but hoping for the best! Best of luck to you all! JIM>

yeah ill be in there in late november too! been seeing some decent bucks but not a whole lot! I will be up there this weekend doing some scouting for me and also for my sons muley tag so if ya see a green durango with a cwt sticker on it dont be afraid to stop and say hi!

CJ

Lol bobby ill be out there all weekend this weekend looking for that giant coues! Ill be mainly in the area where I killed my buck last year! Call me when you come up man 928 200 6438

Cj

I grew up in 24A and will be hunting late November coming from Missouri so I have not been able to go scouting since the military will only give me time to hunt. So if someone could go find some deer for me that would be great. Looking for 100+ thanks in advance for any help. Hahaha. Just messing with you guys not looking for any help just trying to get you fired up. Hope I can find a good buck and seal the deal but either way it will be nice to be looking through some binos in God's country and enjoying the rough country with a pack and a couple good buddies. It will sure beat this flat land. Good luck to all.