Sign in to follow this  
Hyperwrx

10 Briarpatch Cages For Sale after Saturday

*Moderators- move this if you do not want it here.

Getting the word out.

I got rid of half my cages this year and am going to sell the other half once trapping season ends in 3 days. Next year I will go back to 100% foothold traps.

I have 10 Briarpatch Cages with the most recent pan upgrades and lock upgrades. Most of them are in clusters but I have a few that are loose since I had 2 stolen this year.

This last year a 4 cage cluster was $440. On Bob's website it says next year they are going up to $500 since there is such high demand.

I will sell my 10 cages plus at least 10 danglers (in various condition) plus black plastic for the cages (in assorted condition), plus the metal C slips to hold the plastic on the cages plus a container with all the assorted hardware that the cages use (in case something comes off or works loose) plus 10 pieces of tan carpet that fits behind the pan to hold the urine scent longer for $800.

Contact me if interested. scott@francom.us or PM me here.

First person with the money after Saturday gets them.

If you don't have any luck selling it all as a package deal I would buy all the danglers from you..depending on what you would want for them. Wish I would've known this earlier just bought 8 cages from mercer.

Have lots of guys PMing me asking about purchasing smaller groups of cages rather than the whole 10. My first option is to sell them all together and be done with it in 1 giant leap. If we go a few weeks with no buyer from the 3 websites where I have posted them I'll sell them in smaller groups. I understand many people don't want or need 10.

Watch this thread and I'll let you know when I opt to break them down into smaller groups.

Another option- I'll trade it all for an AR-15 .17 Remington upper.