hossco

Hunting In The SNOW Unit 6b&8

I was Getting my gear together Wondering if I should head up To go hunting While it is Snowing

Or wait until after it is done Snowing?? Option 3 Wait until after Christmas when the rut Hits High gear?

I spoke with Guy While scouting Back in September Wich seemed pretty Familiar with hunting White tail Recommended Hunting after Christmas day To hit the peak rut action for the season!

Mr Hoss

just to let you know 6B and 8 are NOT open for the late season...just a heads up...look in the regs for open units

just to let you know 6B and 8 are NOT open for the late season...just a heads up...look in the regs for open units

Downthe Barrel Thanks for keeping Tabs.

I have a TAG that says Otherwise.Hunt no 1071.

The reason I asked The question was Basically is the Snow going to be Moving the Deer or Would the Rut be more effective Getting the Bucks On the Move! This area I know has Limited Whitetail populations so will take all the help I can Get.

Hoss

I've been told that the best time is after Christmas as well. That's when the rut is at it's peak. The end of December. That's when I killed my first and only coues a couple years ago. Dec. 27 to be exact. And it was in a light snow.