Sign in to follow this  
Jay Scott

Let the Gobbling Begin!

My wife Jeanne loves it when these sweet little beauties need a bath in her kitchen sink.  It is one of my favorite times of year again and the festivities begin tomorrow.  I am headed to California to take my nephews Jay and Will on our annual turkey hunt.  I have been busy with real estate and I am a little behind in my preparation.  The DSD decoys love to be washed in warm water and patted down with a soft cloth.  They actually start purring every time I do it to them....................

Its on like a fat kid on a cupcake.  Gobble Gobble! Stay tuned for photos and video of the great adventure!

dsd-logo-brown.jpg

Dave+Smith+Decoys+getting+a+bath+before+going+turkey+hunting+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+1.JPG

Dave+Smith+Decoys+getting+a+bath+before+going+turkey+hunting+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+2.JPG

Dave+Smith+Decoys+getting+a+bath+before+going+turkey+hunting+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+3.JPG
Will,+Jay+and+I+with+a+Rio+Grande.JPG
Look how little these little turkeys were at one time.  They sure have grown into fine young men and I am very proud of both of them.  We are going to go thru a side a beef a day with these two eating.  Should be a great time enjoy God's creation!

View the full article

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this