Sign in to follow this  
injunjon

Looking to trade/sell for a new elk gun and optics

Alright folks. I was drawn for a rifle bull elk tag but the semiauto 30-06 I grew up with is not coming to cactus country, and I'm a student so buying a new gun outright just isn't in the budget, so it's time to unload some stuff to find a good long range bolt action gun.

Here's what I've got

Customized Fender Stratocaster with hardshell case and custom SRV strap. This was my baby but I've gone a new direction and she doesn't get played enough. Custom tuning machines, Texas Special pickups, "skunk stripe" neck, rosewood fretboard, custom tuning knobs. This thing is loaded and is a great guitar. Has a few minor road dings from touring, but you could plug it in and rock the house tonight if you wanted to. Looking for $400 obo/trade.

post-11592-0-66724100-1397375877_thumb.jpgpost-11592-0-76524800-1397376004_thumb.jpg

Second, I have a full scuba set. 7mm + 5mm Oneil full wetsuit with hood size XL, Riptide Zone 2 BCD L/XL with regulator restraint and gear keeper, 5 mm Oneil boots and gloves, Beauchat fins, and SeaDive mask and snorkel with XS Scuba gear bag. All were top of the line. All have been used for pool training and certification dives in fresh water only. Unfortunately the guys I was diving with quit soon after, so these have only been used basically 3 days. All are about 4 years old and have been conditioned annually. I had close to a grand in this equipment but I'll let them go for $ 500 obo/trade. All you need is regs, a tank, and a computer to dive tomorrow with this equipment.

Finally, I have a set of size 13D JB Dillon cowboy boots. They are carved and stamped goat. Really nice boots, I was just given a pair that fit me better. I think I wore them maybe 4 or 5 times. I paid 300 for them. I'll sell them for $225 -250 obo/trade

post-11592-0-18263900-1397376206_thumb.jpgpost-11592-0-51450300-1397376243_thumb.jpg

I'm looking for a 7mm mag or possibly .300 wmag bolt action gun. Also looking for some good glass for elk season/scouting. Let me know if you have something you want to trade or if you want to buy! Help me get in the field with the right equipment for my first elk hunt this fall! Thanks guys.