Sign in to follow this  
Vitals

FS- PRICE DROP New Reloading Kit. Everything you need

So I bought this entire reloading kit with the hopes of setting up a bench and and getting into hand loads. A friend got me hooked, but the space and other things just haven't made it realistic for me right now. The only things that have been used at all out of this kit was the powder (still mostly full), 50 VLD bullets (50 left), dies, caliper, shell holder, Comparator and OAL gage, and the powder trickler. We used his press etc for everything else until I got mine set up which I never did. We only loaded 50 rounds. So here it goes:

Berger Manual 18.28 Horn. Lock-n-Load OAL Case 6.19 Redding #5 Powder Trickler 21.99 Total w/Ship + Tax $59 Lyman Uni. Case Trimmer Kit 9pilots 97.99 Total w/Ship + Tax $111.29 RCBS Tumbler 85.99 Horn. Caliper 32.49 RCBS Shelholder #3 7.99 RCBS 2Die Set 270win 34.99 RCBS Rock Chk Sprm Mst Kit 289.99 Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner 4.19 Win. Lrg Rif. Prime. #8 10 of 100 (minus 50) 32.49 Winchester Brass 50ct 27.49 Berger Hunt VLD 130gr 270cal. 50ct 21.99 Horn. Lock-n-Load OAL Gage 33.49 Horn. Lock-n-Load Comparator Insert 5.19 Hornady Lock-n-Load Comp. Body 17.49 Hodgedon 4831SC 20 Total w/Ship + Tax $743

Grand Total Value (used components factored in) $913.00

Being a new resident of AZ, i'm looking to pay it forward and start some good karma from the get go. I'd like to sell this as a kit and not split it up. Obviously I paid shipping, tax, has-mat on this stuff which I'm going to eat. My loss, your gain.

$780 takes it home.