Sign in to follow this  
gbocardo

Squeaky Polaris Ranger Bushing

A while back I posted a topic regarding the aggravating squeak I was getting from my 2011 Polaris Ranger 800. It appears anyone with the year 2010 and up have the same issue with squeaky bushings and no one was able to provide a permanent fix as greasing was only temporary.

I tried getting solutions from Forums, Mechanics and Even Polaris but no one had any solutions. The funniest one was to get a loud stereo but a lot of good that does when hunting. I decided to take all my bushings out and grease the heck out of them. If it looked dry it received grease. I was pretty excited when the squeak went away but after a few hunts in the dry desert the squeak returned.

I decided to give forums another shot and read one POST where an individual suggested Super Dave's Bushings as their bushings fixed his problem. I looked up the website Superdaves.com and noticed they primarily have parts for Razors but had selective parts for Rangers so I had to call. Luckily they did carry the bushings for my Ranger. I asked the representative if these bushings would get rid of my squeak and without hesitation he said "absolutely". So without hesitation I ordered the front and rear bushing kit which after shipping and handling was about $350.00. I installed the bushings today which took me a few hours but was easy to do. Once complete the squeak was completely gone. Now I know it might be premature but I took it for spin in the desert and still no squeak. The true test will be after a few hunts. I will give an update after my Bull Elk hunt in September and my wife's cow hunt in December but it looks promising as I added no grease. I tried posting a video but for some reason I was unable.

I hope this helps a lot of people with the same problem. Again, I will give an update at a later time.

Thank you for the info I to have this issue on my 2013 crew. If it makes that squeak go away its worth 350!! thanks again I look forward to hearing the results after a couple outings.

Have the same issue with our 2013 crew. I have replaced the bushings three times granted we have 8k miles on it. Went as far as using marine grade grease. Only worked for a bit. What they really need is Zerk fittings. Might end up doing that on the a arms. Keep us posted